A FREE educational virtual expo covering
Trends in Manufacturing from
Design to Delivery
Register now for the 2013 show now On-Demand!
What is a Virtual Expo? A gathering of people sharing an online environment to create an interactive experience. It can be considered the online equivalent of a traditional trade show -- and much more! Read the Tech ManufactureXPO Press Release to find out more about the show!
Tech ManufactureXPO is Virtually Easy
This second annual virtual event is THE opportunity for you and your entire team to interact, one-on-one with others focused on manufacturing technology. Just log onto your computer from the comfort of your office or home and join the expo with all these benefits:
- Connect with suppliers from across the globe
- Keynote: Keeping it Made in America
- Attend live webinars throughout the day
- LIVE Q&A with presenters
- View new products
- Download whitepapers, product videos, brochures
- Network via Group or Private chat with peers
- No travel or registration fees so your whole team can attend
- No time spent out of the office
- Can't make it? Register anyway, the archive will be available!
Who Should Attend:
- Global manufacturers, formulators and end users of adhesives and sealants, pressure sensitives and other adhesive and sealant products
- Manufacturing professionals responsible for engineering and managing product assembly operations throughout the original equipment market
- Quality control/assurance professionals
- Senior executive manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers active in domestic and international trade
- Design and engineering teams in the global, commercial and medical appliance/durable goods industry
- Those involved in the design of products used in HVAC, Major Appliances, Housewares/Portable Appliances, Commercial Appliance, Vending Machines/Kiosks, Medical, Test, Measurement/Laboratory Equipment, Business Appliances, Consumer Electronics, and Product Development/Industrial Design Firms
- Design/Manufacturing/Process Engineers
- Design/Product/Production Managers
- And anyone else interested in the latest in manufacturing!