Tech ManufactureXPO is Virtually Easy
This second annual virtual event is THE opportunity for you and your entire team to interact, one-on-one with others focused on manufacturing technology. Just log onto your computer from the comfort of your office or home and join the expo with all these benefits:
- Connect with suppliers from across the globe
- Keynote: MAKE: An American Manufacturing Movement
- Attend live webinars throughout the day
- LIVE Q&A with presenters
- View new products
- Download whitepapers, product videos, brochures
- Network via Group or Private chat with peers
- No travel or registration fees so your whole team can attend
- No time spent out of the office
- Can't make it? Register anyway, the archive will be available!
Who Should Attend:
- Global manufacturers, formulators and end users of adhesives and sealants, pressure sensitives and other adhesive and sealant products
- Manufacturing professionals responsible for engineering and managing product assembly operations throughout the original equipment market
- Quality control/assurance professionals
- Senior executive manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers active in domestic and international trade
- Design and engineering teams in the global, commercial and medical appliance/durable goods industry
- Those involved in the design of products used in HVAC, Major Appliances, Housewares/Portable Appliances, Commercial Appliance, Vending Machines/Kiosks, Medical, Test, Measurement/Laboratory Equipment, Business Appliances, Consumer Electronics, and Product Development/Industrial Design Firms
- Design/Manufacturing/Process Engineers
- Design/Product/Production Managers
- And anyone else interested in the latest in manufacturing!
What is a Virtual Expo? A gathering of people sharing an online environment to create an interactive experience. It can be considered the online equivalent of a traditional trade show -- and much more! Read the Tech ManufactureXPO Press Release to find out more about the show!